* In breaking news, the American League is better than the National League
* The Phillies rotation got downgraded today when they signed this man.
* While this Niners article is pretty boring, check out the HUGE picture of Ray Ratto - hilarious.
* Ironically, I didn't need any stats to know the Niners have a brutal schedule and no quarterback so they are going to be mediocre in 2009.
* Cam Inman (the man that brought you the Magic are going to beat the Lakers because Dwight Howard dunks hard) tells us that Matt Cassel owes the Raiders a referral fee for his new contract. Funny, I thought he might want to pay the fee to his teammate that knocked Brady out for the season or the Patriots for having an elite franchise or Randy Moss who might be the best receiver ever or the Patriots offensive line or Scott Pioli who will prove that Tom Brady and Bill Belichick are the reason the Patriots win Super Bowls and not the president. Of course, what do I know? I said the Lakers were going to win the Finals because they had a better team. We all know how that turned out.
* How many articles will we have to read about guys aspiring to be C.J. Watson until everyone starts to realize that C.J. Watson should not be in the NBA?
* You have to love Randolph and Curry playing together in the summer league. Do you think Belinelli is starting to get nervous about losing his title as best summer league player ever?