* You have to love a guy writing for the first major newspaper that will likely go out of business who rips a city for not getting a new stadium.
* David White suggests patience when looking at Heyward-Bey. I suggest a new pair of hands and better route running. We will see who is right.
* As long as we continue to get killed by inferior countries, soccer is never going to be big in the United States.
* I think I might have a case for plagiarism against Kawakami
* Cam Inman has decided that the reason the Magic are going to beat the Lakers is because Dwight Howard is charismatic and dunks hard. Impressive argument counselor.
* A's win ... nobody cares.
* Great trade yesterday by the Giants. It is about time they started aggressively going after a young hitter. (sarcasm)
* A national look at what the Giants need. HINT: it's not pitching