- North Carolina was the best team at the start of the season and the best team at the end of the season. The most boring college basketball season ever is finally over.
- I am not asking for world, I am asking the Warriors to consider this guy.
- No three run home run = No win for the A's. Welcome to the theme of the season.
- The only player to have any real success in his first season in NY in the last 25 years was Jeter. So Baggarly picks CC to win the Cy Young and Teixeira to win the MVP. Congratulations, you know nothing about east coast baseball. Stick with the mindless fans (Bay Area sports fans) that take your writing as gospel.
- Jeff Garcia is likely to replace Jeff George (I mean JaMarcus Russell) as the starter if there is actually a competition. Will somebody please find me a person who thought JaMarcus Russell was going to be a good pro quarterback. Seriously.
- The Sharks look ready for the playoffs, not the Red Wings.