- Just in case you were wondering, the Giants left a LOT of guys on base yesterday.
- Its amazing how the Giants can dominate a game, almost lose and the story starts with Tim Flannery getting a chance to manage.
- It took me 10 minutes to find an article on yesterday's A's game. Need I say more.
- This was a good article until he mentioned Rowand's contract.
- Is it possible that a HOF speech can start with "Holding out my rookie year was the first of many smart decisions I made in my career ..."?
- The Raiders are only slightly more relevant than the A's.
- When it comes to winning soccer games in Mexico City, Mexico is a better country than the United States.