* Michael Crabtree did not steal the National Championship from Texas but he might have stolen the Heisman from Colt McCoy.
* The Chicago Bulls went 55-27 the year Michael Jordan decided to play baseball. How many games do you think the Warriors are going to win when Baron decided to make movies?
* Does anybody remember who won the World Series?
* I will take Florida -5 in any game they play for the rest of the season and I doubt I will find a person who will take the other side of that bet.
* Who is the only person that can make Alex Smith look like a good quarterback? JaMarcus Russell
* The over/under on the number of games the Warriors win by 3 or less is 4.
* If this year does not change the BCS structure than nothing will.
* The next economic bubble to burst is the sports bubble. While many teams will make it out of this ok, there will be quite a few that need to be bailed out by, at the minimum, the other rich teams in the league. (The baseball winter meetings could double as bankruptcy court next year)
* I would like to thank the Croatian water polo team for coming to the party I was at on Friday night. (Those of you that were there know what I am talking about)
* Who got the worst of the Texas Tech win on Saturday night?
A) The Texas football team that now has to win out to even have a chance to make it to the BCS title game.
B) The Gameday crew that now has to stay in Lubbock, TX for another week
* A) because ESPN is going to move Gameday to Baton Rouge this weekend for fear of a mutiny by the crew
* Can they please announce the Cy Young award winner already … I want to put the Giants season to rest
* Unless Manny Ramirez learns how to locate a 95 mph fastball, I don’t think the Yankees are stupid enough to sign him.
* Stanford decided to give its season ticket holders two free tickets to the Washington State game this year in order to have a full stadium and get people to come out and see their overachieving football team … nothing like a driving rain storm to get people out to the stadium.
* At least, they won 58-0.
* Who is excited for Warriors-Grizzles tonight!?
* Talk to you soon