* The Yankees reached a new low last night - check this out.
* Here is vote number one for the Niners to change their name to the Silivon Valley Niners. Who is with me?
* The biggest day of the Warriors season is here! I don't know about you but I am really excited about the chance of the Warriors selecting an undersized power forward that can't shoot.
* Not only is Lowry's career over in major league baseball, but it also may be done with the Giants too.
* Ann Killon goes way out on a limb and says an NFL team will take a chance on Vick. I can't wait for the article next week when she declares the Patriots are willing to name Tom Brady the starting quarterback after last year's injury.
* Eric Chavez admits his injuries might end his career. In other news, everyone knew that 3 years ago expect for A's management.